Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mabon Craft ideas

Mabon is coming and it is time to get out the glue gun and markers and get crafty. Remember that Mabon is our Thanksgiving  so many Thanksgiving and Harvest crafts and decorations will work. So lets see what ideas I have found.

Several years ago at a yard sale I bought some cd, I thought they were blank but I got lots of craft ideas and pics. I do not know the original sources. I hope you enjoy them and get inspired.























Hanging Pumpkin Ornament Leaves
Hanging Pumpkin Ornament Leaves






Hanging Pumpkin Ornament Leaves

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking and looking for some interesting ideas for Mabon and your is the first site with something different. Super collection of photos! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete