Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Halloween is coming

Halloween is coming and I am getting excited. Halloween is my favorite holiday and it is full of wonder beyond wonder. The leaves are changing color and magic is at foot. The breeze in the air is getting chillier in the anticipation of winter. It is time to let your hair down and have some fun and enjoy.

Now I know that some people have sticks up there buts and say that Halloween should be banned but I am not going to let them ruin my holiday. It is a time for fun and creativity. So I am going to post a lot of stuff for Halloween and Samhain. Now for you newbies out there, there is a difference in Halloween and Samhain. Halloween has been altered to be a more cultural holiday where Samhain is a religious holiday for us Pagans. Now some decorations and crafts will fall in both categories so you may want to look at both of them. Don't forget that Halloween and Samhain are also a harvest holidays so you will be able to get some ideas there too. So lets get  ready by starting with some tips to have a Happy Halloween this year. These pictures have been given to me over the years or I have picked them up from various sites. I am not sure of where I got them but they all are kind of cute and I would like to share them with you. So enjoy and be safe.















No comments:

Post a Comment