Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Terror of the Nails

Here are next set of ideas for your nails for the Season. I hope they give you some ideas.  I found these on Pinterest and I wanted to share them with you. Now some of them you are going to need some help but some of them you can do your self. Some of them I found have step by step instructions.

One thing you may want to remember when you are done, you need to put a clear coat on them. As I am a file clerk I am in and out of files all day and I used to leave marks on the files with my finger nail polish. I was given this tip and it has worked out good.

Now remember what I have said about any craft, it is all about having fun and being creative. Those little imperfections that happen just gives your craft a personal touch. So have fun and be adventurous.










No comments:

Post a Comment