Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Bathroom tips

"...help.. I need toilet paper. Somebody get me some toilet paper.... hey.. did you hear me!!!!!"

Have you heard that one before in your home? I know that it is funny when Kody yells from the basement that he is out of tp. He is not the only one in our household to have shouted that cry for help. This is a nice way to make sure that you don't run out, unless you have not been to the store lately. I have done a project like this before. I used 3 coffee cans and cut the bottom in 2 of them. I used duct tape and taped them together and then took some fabric that I wanted and put it around it. This time I used fabric glue and tape. It is easy to make a lid if you want one. You can be as creative as you want. 
 See another use for a silverware divider. Everyone has a spot for their toothbrush in the drawer. I have seen post about parents complaining about seeing their kid's toothbrushes on the counters. So here is a solution.
 Here is a tip for not only in the bathroom but for on the go. Glass cases work great for lots of stuff and they help in organizing. In our house we have bathroom totes for everyone and we have all of our shower stuff in them. Doing your nails just before or after you shower is great idea.
 Ever tried to find a pair of tweezers in a drawer of stuff? You look and you look and can't find them. Well, try a magnet and put it in your medicine cabinet. We do not have a medicine cabinet so I would get some wood glue and glue the magnet to the one of the sides in the drawer or even put it on the door under the sink. There are lots of little spaces that we waist. Take a look around and it could surprise you.
 Depending on your stuff in the bathroom will determine if this will help. I love using shoe holder for other things other than shoes. I have one on my kitchen pantry door to hold all of my clippies and other small items. Here you can put over the door or even cut one down to the size of the door under the sink. You can even put it on the outside of the shower curtain.
It is amazing what you can use in a spray bottle. Here is a simple towel rack that is being used to hold spray bottles. On the left you can see a small shelf of towels. This is great if you don't have kids. FYI kids will pull everything down. When you have kids you need to kid proof everything, even the bathroom and bathtub.



So I hope you like these tips and that they could give you some ideas to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment