Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Water fun for a Hot Summer Day

Summer is coming but today it is still Spring. It is a Spring that feels like Summer, her in Utah we have reached the 90's. Addie is still one but she is starting her terrible two. She is hot and miserable and her cousin Ryan is staying with us for a while, so I broke into the piggy bank and bought them a swimming pool and sprinkler. It was a great buy for the long Memorial weekend. Shanti was spending some bonding time with her Aunt Dru so she missed the fun. There will always be another time for water fun so I am not worried about it. Who knows we might do it again this weekend. It makes the kids active and entertained for a couple of hours.  
 So here we are, Aubrie, Addie, Ryan and me having some water fun. We got some water gun sticks from the dollar store. Addie already broke one so she play with that while Aubrie and Ryan ganged up on me.




Next we have our new water sprinkler that we got for the kids. Addie was not too sure about it, but Ryan loved it and ran and jumped for at least an hour.

Our first water fight of the season but it wont be our last. I will have to come up with some more ideas. I found these water bombs on Pinterest. I hope you like the idea.




 




So lets be safe and have some fun.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment