Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Addie's first Halloween/Samhain 2013

So how was your Halloween/Samhain this year? I have been busy as this is my Granddaughter Addie's first Halloween. I was excited and made up a lot of pictures to document it. I also got my mother to teach me how to make peanut butter fudge. It was an event as the secret to fudge is no stirring and having patients. It nearly killed me but I did survive and everyone said that I did a good job. The gigglers did not work out as well as I hoped but it was nice. I was so busy with making up the pumpkins and the cards that I forgot to put the roast on. We ended up having pizza for Samhain.

As this was Addie's first Halloween, her mom had to take her to see her side of the family. Then of course daddy had to take her to all his friends. So by the time she got back home it was too late for me to take her out Trick or Treating. Well I had her in the morning so I should not complain because we still had fun. It was nice that all her friends and relatives went out and got her the suckers that she can have.

I wanted to light candles with her but she was all tuckered out so, I lit the candles myself.  But all in all it was a good Halloween and Samhain. I can't wait for next year that she can understand more. So let me show you my family pictures and our family fun.















































1 comment: